Co-Sharing Kitchen @Mediapolis
About Our Co-Sharing Kitchen
IncuBaker enables homegrown food-makers, and helps F&B enterprises connect their needs to a suite of services and resources.
IncuBaker also offers bespoke kitchen solutions and event management services to support clients. Click here to view our latest equipment list.
Why Choose Us
Top reasons why choose IncuBaker Studio?
SFA licensed co-working kitchen
Trade and sell under your own brand
Minimal to no capital
commitment to kick-start
(prices subject to GST)
Please note that these rates apply ONLY for food production. Users who are looking for a production/shooting venue should contact us here
(3m x 0.9m, 4 units available - shared equipment)
(maximum of 4 pax per workstation)
Weekdays (until 1700hrs) : $225 for first 3 hours/$70 subsequent hours
All other times: $400 for first 3 hours/ $100 subsequent hours
(2.5m x 1.4m, equipped with dedicated oven)
(maximum of 6 pax)
Weekdays (until 1700hrs) : $300 for first 3 hours/$90 subsequent hours
All other times: $550 for the first 3 hours/$160 subsequent hours
(Use of 4 workstations, maximum of 12 pax)
Weekdays (until 1700hrs): $800 for first 3 hours/$200 subsequent hours
All other times: $950 for first 3 hours/$250 subsequent hours
(limited to 48 pax due to current Social Distancing Measures)
Weekdays (until 1700hrs): $1200 for first 3 hours/$300 subsequent hours
All other times: $1600 for the first 3 hours/$400 subsequent hours
Terms & Conditions
Services provided are subject to terms and conditions.
Schools, recognised charities, current students of institutions of higher learning, and other social purposes will enjoy a discount on the above rates. Bookings are to be made directly with us here.
F&B startups should contact us directly for long-term rates as well as for the detailed SFA, legal and insurance requirements and procedures to legally produce wares for sale to the public using our kitchen.
1. All bookings are on a "part-thereof" basis and commence on the zero-hour.
2. All bookings are subject to availability and bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
3. Reasonable dishwashing services and basic kitchen consumables e.g. gloves, paper towels, cling film, and baking paper are provided.
4. You may commence preparations 15 minutes prior to your booked start time, and you must vacate the premises within 15 minutes of the booked end-time. This is to give us sufficient time to turn-over and sanitise the premises for the next user. Setup on the previous night may be allowed on a case-by-case basis. Please make prior arrangements with us once your booking is confirmed.
5. For half and full studio bookings, please note that the use of projectors, screens, and a PA system is included.